NEW STORAGE COURSE DATES ADDED
23 December 2014
Following our recent communication regarding the change in storage regulations, we have added two new course dates to take place at Primetake’s premises in Fiskerton, Lincolnshire.
Course Title: Introduction to the Safe Storage and Handling of Explosive Articles and Substances
- Wednesday 11th February 2015
- Wednesday 11th March 2015
Course Location: Primetake Ltd, Reepham Road, Lincoln, LN3 4EZ, United Kingdom
Course content: This course is designed for personnel working within or supervising armouries and magazines, it covers the following subjects:
INTRODUCTION TO LEGISLATION
• Manufacture, Storage and Explosive Regulations (M.S.E.R.)
• Classification and Labelling of Explosives Regulations.
• The Control of Explosive Regulations.
• International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (A.D.R.)
CLASSIFICATION OF AMMUNITION
• Class of Hazard – Hazard (Fire) Divisions – Compatibility Groups
ACCOUNTING FOR EXPLOSIVE ARTICLES AND SUBSTANCES
• Legal Requirements
• Methods of Accounting
GENERAL STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Building Inspections
• Packing and Storage
• Humidity Levels
• Access to Stores
• Plus many more areas on how to improve the safe storage and handling of explosive articles and substances.
The course requires the availability of an armoury/magazine to allow personnel to conduct an audit.
• INDIVIDUAL – Courses held at Primetake cost £350.00 per person; this includes a buffet lunch but not accommodation and travel. Minimum of 4 attendees required.
• FORCE – £1600.00 per day for a maximum of 10 persons, plus expenses.
• ALL PRICING VALID 01.04.14 – 31.03.15
For further information contact: Primetake Ltd at the above address or