Careers at Primetake
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for ensuring the business delivers and exceeds its regional sales & marketing growth strategy, ensuring order intake and revenue targets are met in line with the business plan and budgets.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the position’s primary responsibility is to ensure development of new business opportunities and the strengthening of the sales pipeline, together with the winning of profitable contracts and orders. The position will focus on driving sales within the selected region/s and support new and existing marketing initiatives together with developing market intelligence, attending and presenting at trade events and creation of publicity materials. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a capability to take an effective or ‘hands on’ role in selling to ensure the business positions’ itself to be a world leader.
Familiarity with the small arms & munitions industry and comfort in handling weapon platforms are highly desirable skills, however the ability to travel is essential.
- To assist in the development the delivery of the regional sales strategy for the business ensuring maximum profitability in line with key business performance indicators
- Develop customer and partner networks to aid Business Development and to create and support opportunities, orders, and assist with identifying new products & market opportunities
- Prepare monthly sales reports, which identify order intake forecasts, quotation analysis and key customer data using the Company’s CRM system.
- Ensure sales and orders comply with the company’s commercial terms & regulatory export requirements.
- Develop and manage the regional sales budgets to ensure costs are aligned with the business plan and business performance.
- Gain market intelligence and develop regional marketing strategies in line with the overall marketing strategy to position the business as a world class market leader within its segment.
- Travel to meet International customers and partners ensuring relationships are developed maintained and where necessary strengthened
- for individual customer accounts with regional responsibility and account management of partners and customers to maximise orders for specific regions.
- Ability to influence customers, colleagues and peers alike
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationships skills
- Understanding of small arms/munitions/military and law enforcement
- Good IT skills including intermediate level Word, Microsoft Mail, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and able to multitask
- Able to work alone and as part of a small team.
Please Email a CV and Cover letter to Sales@primetake.com
Please email applications to: email@example.com